Financial Resources

Kansas Housing Resources - Weatherization Assistance
Butler County - East Central Kansas Economic Opportunity Corporation
888.833.0832 | Website
Sedgwick County - South Central Kansas Economic Development District
316.262.7035 | Website
Services include providing weatherization for low income families. Weatherization improves heating and cooling efficiency and energy savings by ensuring your home holds in heat and air conditioning while keeping hot and cold air out.

SRS Service Center / El Dorado
Kansas Dept. Of Social and Rehabilitation Services
410 Haverhill Road, El Dorado, KS 67042
Services include buying groceries, paying rent, paying utility bills and finding a job for eligible persons.

American Red Cross: Midway-Kansas Chapter
1900 East Douglas, Wichita, KS 67217
316.219.4000 | Website
Services including emergency financial assistance to eligible persons.

Community Aid Network (C.A.N.)
400 W. Ash, El Dorado, KS 67042 (use East entrance on Washington St.)
Services include food, gas, rent and utility assistance for eligible persons.

Mid-Kansas Community Action Program
730 Cliff Dr., Augusta, KS 67010
400 W. Central, El Dorado, KS 67042
316.775.3000 | Website
Services include directing people to available assistance programs and resources, housing, and transportation.

The Salvation Army
207 W. First, El Dorado, KS 67042
Services include rental assistance when funds are available.

Find Help Paying Your Rent
Provides general information about finding help with paying your rent from assistance programs.

Credit Counseling

Credit Card Debt & Consumer Counseling (CCCA)
Provides complete debt consolidation as well as negotiate lower interest rates.

Consumer Credit Counseling Services (Kansas)
105 S. Broadway Ste 900, Wichita, KS
316.265.2000 | Website
Services include helping families regain financial stability.

National Credit Counseling Agencies
Provides contact information for credit counseling agencies.

Credit Report: Free Annual Copy
Provides a free copy of your credit report once every 12 months.